- Veröffentlicht: Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021 12:57
The Department of Bioinformatics at the TUM School of Life Sciences is seeking a PhD student. The position is sponsored by Medigene AG. The candidate will develop computational tools and analyze NGS, proteomics, and transcriptomics data to support the development of innovative immunotherapies in close collaboration with the Immunology, Translational Medicine, and Mass Spectrometry groups at Medigene.
- A master degree in computational biology, bioinformatics, systems biology, computer science, or biology
- Good knowledge of bioinformatics and biology
- Familiarity with next-generation sequencing data analysis
- Familiarity with machine learning and statistics
- Strong programming skills (Java, python, R)
- Comfortable with the Linux/Unix environment, databases (MySQL)
Salary is in accordance with the German public service salary scale: TVöD E13 100% for 48 months. The position is available from September 1, 2021.
Further information: http://frishman.wzw.tum.de
Find out more about us at www.tum.de.